Gary Specter, VP of Commerce Sales & Customer Success, set the tone in Monday night’s keynote: “We’re seeing changes in the way people shop and the way they interact with brands. Customer expectations are rising, and their expectations are that the experience will be personal, and you’ll meet people where they are and whenever they want.”
CHANGING THE GLOBE THROUGH DIGITAL EXPERIENCES
Making encounters that are close to home and shoppable is at the center of why Adobe procured Magento a year ago. With a solid business item, bolstered by a lively worldwide network, Adobe is presently interestingly situated to convey on it’s main goal of helping clients change the world through computerized encounters.
“Magento has brought many strengths to the Adobe family, and we are committed to nurturing and building on these strengths.”
- Gloria Chen, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Growth at Adobe.
Chen continued: “…I believe we are on the verge of another exciting inflection [point] with platforms and intelligence fueling a new wave of experience-driven commerce.”
User these days considering to move with Magento 2, this outline gives direction on usefulness, anticipated expenses, and for the same hire dedicated Magento developer to enable you to choose how to approach your movement off of Magento 1 and when you should the opening shot the task
Magento 2.2.x technology stack requirements:
- Operating system (Linux x86-64)
- Memory requirement: Up to 2GB of RAM
- Composer (latest stable version)
- Web servers: Apache 2.2 or 2.4, nginx 1.x
- Database: MySQL 5.6, 5.7
- PHP: 7.0.13–7.0.x, 7.1.x
KEY MAGENTO 2 BENEFITS
- Magento 2 was discharged in 2015 as the most recent form of the Magento eCommerce stage that is used by 1 of every 4 organizations around the world. It offers helpful highlights that settle issues many experienced with Magento 1.
- Improved Performance: Magento 2 locales will keep running by and large 20% quicker than Magento 1 destinations. Exceedingly performant locales have been demonstrated to expand deals and improve web index rankings.
- Streamlined Checkout Process: Magento 1 has a heavy six (6) steps, while Magento 2 offers a basic 2 stage checkout process and the Instant Purchase include.
- Mobile-Friendly: With more clients than at any time in recent memory shopping on cell phones, it is basic to have a versatile responsive site. Magento 1 destinations did not convey ideal execution on cell phones, yet Magento 2 makes portable trade a need.
- Better Admin Interface: This is a non-specialized client’s fantasy! Magento 1’s UI was frequently touted as mistaking for business clients, however, Magento 2 offers a spotless, easy to understand experience where even the most non-specialized clients can discover instruments and include new item postings easily.
Now the question may arise to you, does your eCommerce store need to migrate as well?
Magento declared they will end support for Magento 1 in June 2020 insofar as licenses have been reached out to line up with that date. Despite the fact that help has not finished at this point, it is clear the times of Magento 1 are numbered.
Your focused edge will be in danger, as no new development or highlights will be included Magento 1 since the majority of the advancement that is expected to remain aggressive is occurring on M2. Hire Magento Developer who can help you out for the best possible solution of your website that boosts the customer experience as well.
-> Magento 1 will turn out to be progressively defenseless against hacks as the code becomes more established.
-> Magento 2 clients will appreciate a broadening upper hand dependent on highlights and usefulness.