Have you ever imagined the popularity of your site? How are customers going to love your WooCommerce site? SEO Tips to Boost Your Rankings is the go-to solution for your WooCommerce business site.
Yes, it possible through the WooCommerce Site along with SEO tips that boost your business ranking.
With WordPress’s help, one of the most used hosting stages, you have an SEO friendly platform. This is one of the reasons for WordPress being used the most as a popular platform.
For a full site and easy to understand, Search engine optimization assists all the required aspects such as keywords intent and its proper use in your eCommerce site.
To generate more organic traffic for your eCommerce site, you should go with SEO tips that help to boost your website.
In addition to this, you can explore multiple functions from WordPress SEO to the next level. We’ve created the benefits guide that helps you to reach the audience and get the traffic.
Here are the 10 WooCommerce SEO Tips to Boost your Rankings:
1. Do Keyword Research :
The first and foremost thing is keywords. You should do keyword research before, and choosing the keyword will make or break your WordPress SEO strategy.
Your keyword research process will allow you to:
- A better understanding of market needs and customers’ requirements.
- Keywords will help you to provide precise information.
- It will enable you to show what your target audience is looking.
- It generates valuable traffic and allows you to focus on tracking your site traffic.
For the same, you can also go with tools that will help you with keyword research. Some of the top tools include SEMRush, KWFinder, and Google Keyword Planner.
Although multiple posts could be written on keyword research alone, the basics of it are as follows:
- Create a list of target keywords related to your topic.
- Input them into a keyword research tool to find keywords that receive a decent traffic volume and have lower competition.
- Research competitors by running similar sites through keyword research tools. Then see which keywords bring them the most traffic.
2. Understand Keyword Intent :
With the help of the right keywords, you can use them in your website content that boosts visibility. The Intent of keywords helps to place them naturally in the information.
It is very important to know the keywords’ intent as they provide the right insight to the audience.
There are four types of keyword intent:
- Navigational: User search for a particular website.
- Informational: User search for the answer to a question.
- Investigational: Here, users search for information that may eventually lead to a transaction.
- Transactional: Users are ready to purchase
If you know your organic traffic, you can analyze the reason for customers visiting your site. It helps you to improve services, and in better decision making for delivering in the best way.
Now the question arises is, how to determine what the audience is looking for on your site.
Here are the steps:
Google Analytics -> navigating to Acquisition » Search Console » Queries.
3. Turn On Search Engine Visibility:
You may discover the Search Engine valuable when you build a website structure. However, it can make visibility high, and your site rank improves.
There’s an inbuilt choice inside WordPress that will assist your site for the web crawlers.
To check whether this setting is on, explore Settings › Reading from inside the WordPress dashboard. And you’ll see a part called Search Engine Visibility downside.
4. Use the Yoast SEO Plugin:
Yoast SEO is an extraordinary way as other WooCommerce modules to generate traffic to your website.
It provides more exploration to improve your site’s SEO on all required aspects.
Utilizing an SEO module on your webpage, it streamlines all the functions to your site for web indexes and adds more clients by reaching the targeted audience.
Yoast SEO allows using the keywords properly that emphasize on each page of your website page.
Using keywords rightly guarantees that your website pulls in the targeted audience view that is probably going to be changed over into leads.
5. Focus on Key KPIs:
KPIs are known as key metrics for the business that understand where your successes are coming.
It even allows you to prioritize your task for better changes to build your customer base.
Once you know the crucial KPIs for your site, you can boost your business objectives and ensure that you are going in the right direction.
To boost your eCommerce SEO traffic and sales, focusing on your organic traffic may not be the only criteria. You should keep an eye on Key Performance Indicators of your WooCommerce store for more visibility and leads.
Below are the KPIs you need to keep track of to generate more sales.
- Average order value
- Overall conversion rate
- CPA, i.e., Cost per acquisition
- Shopping cart abandonment rate
6. Make Site Navigation Simple:
Simple site navigation has a big impact on your site bounce rates as it overall helps to move users in your site from on-page to another.
Your sites’ possibility o rank higher if visitors are spending more time on your site. It seems they find it informative and easy to go through.
- As an eCommerce business, you should not keep away any aspect that will help enhance the way customers; get delighted.
- Google is going to crawl each of your website pages, but visitors definitely won’t.
- It would be best if you made pages simple to access and easy to move.
Now, the question is how to improve the site’s navigation. Make it clear and simple to use and navigate to other pages, and the site must be easy to follow.
Internal links play a key role here but don’t over add the links. You should only add main links to the most important pages for your site.
7. Add Alt Text to Images:
Alt-text is a great factor to show relevancy in your content along with keywords. But keywords should fall naturally and should content-oriented.
- Adding alt text to images is useful in multiple ways.
- Alt text can give you SEO support to your website.
- It makes your site available to users who depend on page breakdown to peruse.
- Alt-text is the thing that appears if your site images can be utilized clear and brief for a decent picture.
8. Avoid Duplicate Content:
Google will grab if there is any duplicate content on the website, and that affects your ranking.
Duplicate or plagiarized content is a tricky beast. It would be best to take care of your website content that should not be similar to other content on the web.
You need to know for duplicate content if:
- Using the same content for more than one page in your site
- Several websites with similar content
- Regularly publishing or sharing press releases
The easiest way to approach and ensure that your content will go high is to compose and distribute unique content.
However, what would you be able to do about content that, as of now, exists? To start with, you have to see whether your content is duplicate content or not.
You can easily search for the content physically and through the tools that help you search for the duplicate content, such as OptinMonster suggested tools like SEMrush.
9. Push Your Top Selling Product Pages :
There are various ways to improve your famous pages and categories on your site that drives more visits and leads.
You can enhance pages intensely on your landing page, sidebar, and on various areas on your site that catch more attraction.
Improving your well-known services and products can assist with passing more users and drive more deals.
To locate your top product pages, try to empower Enhanced eCommerce on your site.
10. Fix Any Broken Links:
If your site has multiple broken links, it affects your business. So, you need to remove the broken links by adding pages or redirecting the links.
One of the easiest ways to check your website for broken links is to open up Google Search Console. Google Search Console will give you where the messed up interface is so that you can investigate and fix it.
As indicated by research done by Matthew Barby, if a page that has a higher number of backlinks, it’ll rank higher in the list items. Backlinks are as yet one of the highest level variables.
The more connections and visits you get, the better our chances for ranking. Additionally, broken links make it harder for Google bots to crawl your business site.
All of the above SEO benefits help you in giving you incredible visibility to begin streamlining your site.
Anf there’s a lot more than you can consider while improving your site and attracting more visitors. The more exertion you put into your WordPress SEO, the more outcomes you’ll see.
You can use SEO modules to help your posts and pages improve in the ideal manner.